We are seeking a project manager to join our growing company. As a project manager, you will manage multiple projects simultaneously and ensure that all deadlines are met. You will also take the lead, as well as assist on projects,delegating tasks, and managing the productivity of your team. Using critical thinking, along with organizational and communication skills, you will be responsible for assigning tasks to the right team members, checking on their progress communicate with staff and clients, making decisions and monitoring the progress of the project to keep iton schedule and within budget.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate multiple projects to ensure they are completed on time and on budget
- Create, and organize long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestonesand adhering to schedules and deadlines
- Communicate project status to stakeholders and key project participants, making sureprojects stay aligned to goals and business priorities
- Facilitate and encourage collaboration across departments to ensure projects are completedsuccessfully
- Serve as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same projectto ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Perform quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standardsexpected
- Adjust schedules and targets on the project as needs or financing for the project change
- Delegate work to team members based on skills and expertise
- Optimize project deliverables, schedule, and budgeting
- Work with proposal teams to develop cost estimates and project plans
- Create presentations and reports to communicate project status
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements & Qualifications
· Demonstrable problem-solving project management experience and skills
· A bachelor’s degree in business, project management,computer science, informational technology, or related fields may be recommended
· Knowledge of project management and process improvement methodologies, such as DACI or Lean and best practices
· Strong interpersonal and team leadership skills
· Strong organizational, time management, and verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
· Experience with cloud-based hosting platforms and version control tools
· PMP or other project management certification preferred
813 Ridge Lake Blvd. Memphis, TN 38120
GET IN TOUCH
Take a moment to give us your contact information, and our staff will reach out to you as soon as possible.
We help our clients solve complex business challenges, recognize emerging opportunities and realize new efficiencies through a client-centric, consultative approach.
813 Ridge Lake Blvd.
Memphis, TN 38120
Mon – Fri 8:30am – 5:00pm